Saturday, December 18, 2004

Out of the Past

I have a few dreams that are sort of reoccurring and that I vaguely remember. It's not the same dream over and over again but sometimes its the same setting or the same ppl. The settings are sometimes real and sometimes somewhere off in my future. The people are usually ppl I know or have known. I sometimes dream about this guy I went to elementary school with. I didn't have a crush on him or anything but we were friends. I don't know what happened to him after we left elementary school but he keeps on popping up in my dreams from time to time. It's strange. I never recognize him but he always recognizes me. Last night I had one of those dreams. I met him in the mall (the crappy mall behind my old house) and we were in search of some artifact or something. I don't know! It was wierd! I don't know why he keeps on popping up in my dreams. He never meant anything to me, and we never hung out besides school. But here is Justin more than 10 years later! Anyone have an explination?

a*c at 4:56 p.m.

|